Employment Ministry (within each church)
- The church has the most to offer and the most to gain in providing the critical services the unemployed need.
- An Employment Ministry within each church supports the church’s overall mission, the Great Commission.
- Each church collaborates with other churches in its region to fulfill the ministry.
- The region is about the size of a county, encompassing the area within which most of the unemployed will be seeking employment.
- In a small church the Employment Ministry might be the part-time effort of a single lay leader, acting as an employment coordinator, encouraged by the pastor.
- A larger church will have an Employment Ministry that brings people with multiple gifts and talents to the ministry.