Volunteers helping the unemployed transform their lives!
Work & Learn, Inc.
Statement of Faith
• We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
II Timothy 3:15-17
• We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19; Ephesians 4:4-6
• We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
John 1:1-4; Matthew 1:23; Philippians 2:5-11; Hebrews 1:1-4,
4:15; Acts 1:11 & 2:22-24;
I Corinthians 15:3-4
• We believe that, for the salvation of lost and sinful man, repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit and that Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation.
Titus 3:4-7; Luke 24:46-47; Ephesians 2:8-9; John 14:6; Acts
• We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life. Galatians 5:16-18; Romans 8:9
• We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation and eternal punishment.
Revelation 20:11-15; I Corinthians 15:51-57
• We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body, the Church. Ephesians 1:22-23; I Corinthians 12:12, 27
• We believe in the sanctity of all human life from conception to natural death. We also uphold the holy institution of marriage between one man and one woman, rooted as it is in God’s creation of man and woman in His image and in the relationship between Christ and His Church.
Psalms 139:11-16; Genesis 1:27; Jeremiah 1:5
• We believe that the ministry of evangelism is a responsibility of both the Church and each Christian. Romans 10:9-15; Acts 1:8; Matthew 28:18-20; I Peter 3:15