Some actions that the pastor can take are to
- promote the employment ministry from the pulpit,
- sponsor a participant who will receive mentoring and training,
- encourage promising lay leaders to be mentors/disciplers,
- backup the mentor if he or she encounters a difficult spiritual issue,
- encourage employers who are church members to hire from among the graduates,
- serve as an instructor in one of the 12 classes, picking a favorite among the Biblical topics, and
- welcome participants in the classes to visit, attend and join his or her church.
Over time, each partner church will become stronger by having an employment ministry through the Partnership.
Our Statement of Faith is here.