- Mike is a participant taking the course to learn the Bible and career skills to get a job.
- Brenda is a graduate taking a class in Word offered to graduates to improve their computer skills.
- Dave is a mentor leading small discussion groups and encouraging participants in the steps they need to take.
- Eddie is on the support team setting up the classroom and helping out. Betty records attendance, hands out materials and monitors participation.
- Lloyd is one of the dozen pastors who teach different Bible topics in every course.
- Dan does online career assessment and interest profiling.
- Jessica does job searching online to find openings for participants and for residents in addiction recovery ministries.
- Ralph teaches how to interview and organizes practice interviews.
- Gary teaches choosing a career.
- Sharon teaches public speaking.
- Jeremy teaches personal budgeting.
- Riccio enrolls residents who live in several addiction recovery houses that he manages.
- Greg teaches Bible study in addiction recovery (sober) houses.
- Al does postings on Facebook.
- Dan maintains the database of mentors, instructors and other volunteers.
- John and Jeff are class leaders.
In what way would you like to use your abilities to help our neighbors?
“There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord.” 1 Corinthians 12:5